Parche de Sandía
Carabuena Tequila, Watermelon Juice, Strawberries, Green Peppers, Cilantro, Fresh lime Juice, Watermelon, Black Salt
Pot, Strainer, Knife, Cocktail Shaker, Hawthorne strainer, Rocks Glass
- 2 oz. - Carabuena Tequila
- 1.5 oz. - Watermelon Juice
- .5 oz. - Lime Juice
- .75 oz. -Strawberry Syrup or Simple Syrup
- Top - Green Pepper Cilantro Shrub
- Garnish - Cilantro or Watermelon (Alt. Black Salt Rim)
- Method - Shake all ingredients in cocktail shaker and strain into rocks glass with ice. Cilantro or Watermelon Slice.
- 128g or 1 cup Strawberries
- 128g Sugar
- 128g Water
- Hulled and sliced Strawberries. Heat pot with water and sugar stir to dissolve.
- Add strawberries boil until color is gone from fruit should be 10 to 12 minutes. Look for rich color taste syrup. Let sit and settle for 10 mins.
- When straining press to get everything out of the fruit.
Green Pepper Cilantro Shrub
- 200g Sweet Green Peppers
- 50g Cilantro
- 200g Sugar
- 200g Rice Vinegar
Combine ingredients in a large Mason jar and allow to infuse for at least 2 days in a cool space before using. Mix in Blender then fine strain.