Carabuena Tequila, Fresh Lemon Juice, Blackberries, Agave, Eggs or Aquafaba
Pot, strainer, Knife, Cocktail Shaker, Hawthorne strainer, Fine strainer, Cocktail Glass
- 2 oz. - Carabuena Tequila
- 1oz. - Lemon Juice
- .75 oz. - Blackberry Syrup
- .25 oz. - Agave 1:1
- 1 oz. - Egg white or Aquafaba
- Garnish - Blackberries
- Method - Shake all ingredients in cocktail shaker with on cube of ice for 20 seconds. Open shake fill with ice shake again. Fine strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with blackberries.
- 128g or 1 cup Blackberries
- 128g Sugar
- 128g Water
- Heat pot with water and sugar stir to dissolve.
- Add blackberries boil until color is gone from fruit should be 10 to 12 minutes. Look for rich color taste syrup. Let sit and settle for 10 mins.
- When straining press to get everything out of the fruit.